• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, I'm Jason from Augusta, GA (Home of The Masters). I'm a huge Oakley golf enthusiast and look forward to sharing some of my collection and getting more info on products here.

I'm Brandi from Texas. I have been a lifelong fan of Oakley, and was an employee before the Luxotica buyout. I have a collection that I am looking to downsize due to space reasons. It includes a number of Ducati editions, the positive red half-wires seen in Blade 3, some old style Fives, the Blood Skull Twenties and a few other odds and ends. I will be asking very reasonable prices. Feel free to email me if you are interested. When I am able, I will be posting on the selling part of the forum. I will conduct all transactions through Paypal for buyer security. I look forward to being part of the page.

Hello, I'm an Oakley fan based in Newcastle in the north of England.

My first Oakleys were the Factory Eyeshade in the 80's. I've worn many pairs of Oakley over the years. My current favourite in use pairs are:

1. Black Half Jacket with Black Iridium lenses
2. Bright Chrome M Frame with Jade Iridium Hybrid S lens
3. White Radarlock with Jade Iridium lens

and others!

New here also. Had a ton of Oakley glasses and gear over the years. Wish i still had the majority of it.

New from Ohio! Have recently caught the Oakley bug and am desperately trying to conjur up a way to fix my broken Fuel Cell Science Editions!

The name is Christopher! I reside in Wyoming. I'm 18, work in a coffee shop and I started really getting into Oakley Optics a little over a year ago. I have always been aware of the brand but never really understood the purpose of spending such money on glasses, and now after pair number 1, I'm absolutely hooked. I love the lifestyle collection of Oakley glasses especially. I'm sitting at 9 pairs so far: 8 lifestyle frames and 1 sport with multiple lenses. I hope to continue my collection further!

Back