• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey! I sell all kinds of sunglasses on the beach and love Oakley today, but I have caught the bug and want to get my hands on some of the awesome older stuff one day!

Hi all. Picked up a pair of used Juliets off Ebay for a pretty good price a month or so ago ($86) to replace my old pair of sunglasses. Currently waiting for them to come back from Oakley a second time since Lenscrafters miss-ordered the first set of prescription lenses in black rather than gold. : \ Picked up another set in the interim, for the eventuality of going with contacts over RX (Also, because I'm willing to be semi-blind at the company picnic rather than risk not having the re-made pair come in time).

Hi I'm Paul from CA. First pair I bought was an Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Ice. First wore it back in college when my friend let me borrow it for a month, returned it, week later somebody stole it. Since then I searched for it till I found one on ebay.

Guess I should say hello from Michigan! Been digging Oakley's since my first pair in 1998. Had a pair of Twenty's haha. Now I'm rocking the Echelon Jawbones and two others!

Back