• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Brand new to the forum. Oakley wearer for some time but only recently (within the last year)started "collecting" Oaks.....much to my wife's delight :blink: as I've been told no more so many times......lol.

Brand new to the forum. Oakley wearer for some time but only recently (within the last year)started "collecting" Oaks.....much to my wife's delight :blink: as I've been told no more so many times......lol.

Welcome to the forum!

Just tell the wife you could be out spending money and having nothing to show for it........just like whatever she spends money on that sits in the closet. :)

I try I just usually get "how many eyes do you have" or "how many pairs of glasses can one person own". The best part of finding this forum is I can share with her the huge collections I have seen thus far which make mine look more like something you all might pack for a weekend getaway.

I try I just usually get "how many eyes do you have" or "how many pairs of glasses can one person own". The best part of finding this forum is I can share with her the huge collections I have seen thus far which make mine look more like something you all might pack for a weekend getaway.

Just get her into Oakleys and it should be all good....once she loves them she can't complain.

Funny i got her her first pair a while back and she likes them but isnt as "in" to them as me. Plus every time I purchase a pair for her that's one less I can afford for myself....where is the fun in that??

Back