1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Spenc

Spenc Oakley Collector Premium Member

Hi all does anyone know if Oakley are going to make a cover for the new air they make great covers just thought someone will know ? Thanks all

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 8J8

8J8 Oakley Enthusiast

Doubtful. They have recently put pretty much all iDevice accessories on clearance. The manager from my local store has heard that they are not going to be in the accessory business anymore. I agree they make great cases with their use of unobtanium and other materials. The logic makes sense. Since they are not an accessory manufacturer, per se, so they don't get specs on devices early so they have to wait until they are released. So by the time they get them into production and ready for sale, the devices are getting close to being replaced. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. The Magpul cases are also great. Similar to Oakley, they use their knowledge of materials that they use on other products and repurpose them for electronics.

Spenc likes this.
  3. Spenc

Spenc Oakley Collector Premium Member

Thanks buddy I will have a look

4. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Oakley price point is way out on their accessories, hence the lack of sales.