• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying IPhone 4/4S case {found one, all set}

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Edit: Got one! :)

So I'm way behind the times when it comes to splurging on the newest phone models. Picked up a like-new 4S for a cool $100 on my local Craigslist recently that's working great, and would love to get an Oakley case for it. Maybe someone has one laying around from their old old old iphone?

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nothing guys? I can buy a new one from Canada or the UK but with shipping its almost $30...

I have one that I unfortunately had to cut a little square in the back of it (work related) I can send some pics if you want. I'd let it go for really cheap since it has that hole in the back. I recently upgraded phones and I have no use for it

or try a vault or ebay . . .
those cases are not a problem!

Username Hidden said:
I have one that I unfortunately had to cut a little square in the back of it (work related) I can send some pics if you want. I'd let it go for really cheap since it has that hole in the back. I recently upgraded phones and I have no use for it

PM inbound!

Username Hidden said:
or try a vault or ebay . . .
those cases are not a problem!

Its true I need to get around to the closest vault to me more often. It's a bit of a drive so I tend to rely on online resources a bit too much. Last I checked the online O vault only had cases for the 5. A new ebay combo listing in the US did pop up which I'll check out. Guess that comes with the territory when buying outdated tech... :p

Back