• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Crosslink worth getting in 2023?

StanTheManWithThe NYTan

Oakley Beginner
Im a bit late to the game having just discovered the Oakley Crosslink eyeglass frames. From what I've been able to discover this particular frame was popular years ago and as such I haven't seen them stocked in places like Lenscrafters. I think my best bet thus far is getting a used pair from eBay. I do prefer the look of the original Crosslink as it has the shorter lens height. I guess my question, is it worth getting these frames in 2023? I couldn't find any replacement arms etc. on the Oakley website, leading me to believe that the model was discontinued? And if so, why? They seem like such a cool idea, the customizable arms, the exchangeable nose pieces.

Screen Shot 2023-11-27 at 1.19.46 PM.png

Im a bit late to the game having just discovered the Oakley Crosslink eyeglass frames. From what I've been able to discover this particular frame was popular years ago and as such I haven't seen them stocked in places like Lenscrafters. I think my best bet thus far is getting a used pair from eBay. I do prefer the look of the original Crosslink as it has the shorter lens height. I guess my question, is it worth getting these frames in 2023? I couldn't find any replacement arms etc. on the Oakley website, leading me to believe that the model was discontinued? And if so, why? They seem like such a cool idea, the customizable arms, the exchangeable nose pieces.

View attachment 1099908
I used to have a pair and liked them but the ear socks fell apart and I couldn’t get replacements that matched the original color. I don’t know if they’re just selling remaining stock or only make new temples every couple of years but it was a problem getting parts like 4 years ago too.

Back