1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

Wondering if Hugh Jackman is wearing Oakley Sunglasses in x-men days of future past?? Anyone know?

Thanks

DC

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

i think no bro!

3. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

At first glance (just saw the movie today) I thought they looked like crosshairs... Maybe a crosshair S ... But since my experience with em is very limited and there aren't any logo on em to confirm ... I cannot confirm not deny

But I definitely feel where you're comming from and its not a stretch either considering the Xmen's history with Oakley's...

They could be modified Crosshairs because ***SPOILER***

(Last chance to look away)

...there weren't many Oakley around in the early to mid seventies ... They coulda taken a frame and removed somehow ( maybe even digitally ) to make it fit the time frame and look awesome at the same time.

4. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

I thought they looked awesome and I would definitely sport them today. Love that 70s look. Great movie too!! They did a good job on this one. Your right they did look crosshairish to me too.

5. Batman_1939

Batman_1939 Oakley Enthusiast

I thought I heard someone say that they were Oliver Peoples Sanford but I'm not sure.

6. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Just an FYI, there were no Oakleys in the seventies (just grips and goggles). The first one was the Eyeshade in 1984.

7. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I wrote it to be cheeky ... Ironically obvious ...I shoulda used italics or something ...

8. steveocubed

steveocubed Oakley Enthusiast

I was watching pretty closely when I saw the movie -- they look similar to the original Crosshairs but I'm pretty sure they're not because the temple/stem design looked different from any crosshair I've seen.