• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this Oakley watch considered a collectable?

optimusprime

Oakley Beginner
I recently found a box old stuff in the attic, saw this Oakley branded watch. Can anybody tell me more about this shiny space age looking watch? Its even an automatic movement.

oakl1.jpg

oakl2.jpg

Wow I had no idea, that is super cool. This is in minty condition i would say, but its the watch only no box or extras. Worth anything?

For the life of me but I cannot figure out how or where to reply in the PM
Right now you cannot.... get two weeks under your belt and I think 14-15 replys or comments to unlock that feature... once you do you can send and receive personal messages. You might actually get some PM's offering to buy your watch but be careful and do some homework like asking about it on the value thread before you do and if you decided to ever sell it. I recommend keeping it and be careful when wearing it because the ION finish is bad about showing dings and once its there it is there forever. Hence the rarity of a mint ION watch.

Search ebay and you can get an idea how much they are worth. But I’d say deduct about $200 to $300 from the price they are asking on ebay because they they way over price Oakley stuff there. After the dedication, then that is a good starting point to negotiate a price. Good luck 👍

Right now you cannot.... get two weeks under your belt and I think 14-15 replys or comments to unlock that feature... once you do you can send and receive personal messages. You might actually get some PM's offering to buy your watch but be careful and do some homework like asking about it on the value thread before you do and if you decided to ever sell it. I recommend keeping it and be careful when wearing it because the ION finish is bad about showing dings and once its there it is there forever. Hence the rarity of a mint ION watch.
Thanks for the rundown, how can I find this value thread. Any chance you can give me the link?

Back