• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jannard Collection...

Here's a thread I'm going to bump up with no apologies. (Not that I would have anyway). Curious to see if there has been any further discussion anywhere on how Mr. Jannard is getting along these days and if there has been any further thought on his part for a second get-together.

@jim jannard if you have the time and inclination, could you stop in and give us an update on you, your museum, and any thoughts on a RED2? We would very much like to say hello!

Thank You!

:)

I'm here. :)

Very busy on a new project. News will be on Twitter @jimjannard and Facebook @jjannard.

My collection is pretty stout. Not many things missing... yet I'm always surprised at what pops up every now and again.

I'm disappointed at the current direction of Oakley. Hopefully they will remember what made Oakley great. All they need to do is read the book. :)

Sorry I can't respond to every post, email or friend request. Just too busy.

My best to you all.

Jim

Very busy on a new project. News will be on Twitter @jimjannard and Facebook @jjannard.

My collection is pretty stout. Not many things missing... yet I'm always surprised at what pops up every now and again.

I'm disappointed at the current direction of Oakley. Hopefully they will remember what made Oakley great. All they need to do is read the book. :)

My best to you all.

Jim
Couldnt agree more. Mad science is pretty much dead. Went into a location the other day (southcenter in Wa), doesn't even look like an O-shop. Reminded me of a nike store.
I was showing a picture of a medusa to some friends last night and i said, "This is why i fell in love with Oakley."
Anyway... I am sure what your working on is better then what they are working on...

My best to you all.

Jim
Followed!

Sent from Q's Note5

My best to you all.

Jim

Mr Jannard, thank you so much for responding. Best of luck to you and thanks for the update on what you've been up to!

Congrats on your collection shaping up and we will watch for your updates. :)

My best to you all.

Jim

I totally agree!! As a long time O retailer, fan and collector, the current direction is just soooo watered down and boring!! I sure hope that they can turn things around and make Oakley fun, exciting, and cutting edge again. I have three signed items from you in my collection, but have a goal in life to meet you in person somehow and get a personalized autograph!!

View attachment 255537

o 13.JPG

JJ Medusa card.JPG

signed JJ M Frame.JPG

Nice to see you on here. :) Agreed about direction. I would think with the amount of people who will agree that the direction Oakley has gone today is not desirable would serve as a good tool to bring to the board for the argument of changes need made. I would love to be enthusiastic about current Oakley products. It's not the Oakley it used to be that's for sure. Great seeing you on here.

Aloha!

My best to you all.

Jim
Thanks for taking the time to post and give us a quick update. Always appreciated your vision and desire to be new and fresh.
Sad to see where Oakley is today. Some nice things but overall very corporate and dull.
Looking forward to see what is next with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best to you all.

Jim
Thats pretty cool of you taking the time out of your busy day to respond to diehard Oakley fans. Thanks

I hate to say this but the top pic is not my signature... the others are real.

Jim

I totally agree!! As a long time O retailer, fan and collector, the current direction is just soooo watered down and boring!! I sure hope that they can turn things around and make Oakley fun, exciting, and cutting edge again. I have three signed items from you in my collection, but have a goal in life to meet you in person somehow and get a personalized autograph!!

View attachment 255537

View attachment 255538

View attachment 255540

View attachment 255541

Latest Posts

Back