• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Jawbone Atomic Orange or other Colors

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I'm looking for an Atomic Orange Jawbone... in new/mint condition. Send me pics and prices if you have either or both of those. I could possibly be interested in another color combo, but don't be insulted if I pass on what you have.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Would these work for you? Identical to Jawbones except for the added hole at the end of each earstem to attach secure band.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

I'd pass on them. Thanks anyway. If anyone has what I described in Post #1, please PM with pics and a price.

Do you have any color jawbone or RJ to trade?

Username Hidden said:
Do you have any color jawbone or RJ to trade?

Only looking for Atomic Orange now.

None for sale... looking to round out my assortment. I have a white/black Jawbreaker I would possibly trade, if you have an Atomic Orange. PM me if interested.

Username Hidden said:
Only looking for Atomic Orange now.

None for sale... looking to round out my assortment. I have a white/black Jawbreaker I would possibly trade, if you have an Atomic Orange. PM me if interested.
I have one with clear-black Ird Transition lenses. I was going to paint em, but I could sell

I’m actually open to more than Atomic Orange. I would also be interested in the Racing Jacket that has the silver frame with black jaws, fire lenses, and orange bolts. I could be open to others as long as the condition is mint/like new.

Last edited:
:bump:

Still lookin' for a Jawbone... Atomic Orange, Sky Blue, Ghost Text (RJ, I know) are all considerations...

Status
Not open for further replies.