• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbreaker with a suit?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Kidding- even I'm not THAT bold.

But what are people's opinions on being able to wear the Jawbreaker casually and it's fit vs other frames?

The Jawbone/Racing Jacket is among the best fitting frames on my face and I think the breaker is an amazing frame stylistically but it's big.

Kidding- even I'm not THAT bold.

But what are people's opinions on being able to wear the Jawbreaker casually and it's fit vs other frames?

The Jawbone/Racing Jacket is among the best fitting frames on my face and I think the breaker is an amazing frame stylistically but it's big.
I wear mine casually all the time. No biggie with me. I LOVE it. I wouldn't wear it with a suit, but I coordinate mine with tees and whatever color I'm rocking at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Jawbreaker with a suit ??

Only if you don't want to get taken seriously lol

The thing about the Jawbreaker is that it's ridiculously practical. The viewing range is way up there and yet it has full-frame coverage to make it less delicate to handle are kinda hard to compete with. IMO it fits much like a Jawbone with the longest setting. You don't have to worry about earsocks wearing out either.

Looks are each to their own. It could be an aesthetic no one's ready for like Marty McFly in 1955. Like, someone can't just say "hey wear some less practical eyewear for the sake of looking what I insist is 'classy'!"

Wear them with anything, gentlemen. F how you're thought of by people who don't know you!

:cool-33:
It depends..

If those people control or make decisions that benefit you or your company's financial gain, then I wouldn't advise that you greet them looking like a carefully put together joke lol

if you're wearing a suit to a wedding or some kind of internal company event or some random party then feel free to wear a suit with Jawbreakers :)

Certain situations call for more traditional eyewear, like wearing a suit for someone that will be evaluating your appearance first and foremost before any type of "business" is conducted...

I wear casually all the time... The full blacks doesn't get a weird looks but when i wear full white with my sapphire lens jawbreaker i definitely get strange look from everyone in the streets... With suit i would rather wear radar ev than jawbreaker but hey each to their own...jawbreakers are awesome.

@Litos, correct!

And as much of an individualist as I am I'm not foolish enough to combine the two for a corporate speaking engagement or a job interview... as much as I wouldn't wear a fright wig and carry a "John 3:16" sign to a wedding. Time and Place for everything. ;)

Latest Posts

Back