• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Emerald Accessory Kit

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anyone know where I can find the Emerald Frame Accessory kit for my Plasma/Emerald Juliets? No luck on eBay....Since this was my first ever Metal I'd like to personalize them a little since I will holding on to these! Thanks members!
419411_3336798303336_1369974567_4266478_469214092_n.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
call Oakley Customer Care and tell them you have an old ICHIRO Juliet you need to replace the Emerald rubber on. If you get a decent agent they'll know how to dig up the internal SKU's and ship them to you...they ARE available...at least 2 months ago they were. When all else fails, call back and try another agent. You can all try the Warranty Department if Customer Care isn't helpful...they've done an order for me before. Also, generally speaking, if you state you have a model that was stock with a certain rubber (Ichiro, Emerald or Ducati, Red) they force it as a warranty-no charge.

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Won't work already tried that!!! :blink:

Username Hidden said:
Won't work already tried that!!! :blink:

Again, its really hit and miss. I called them for Ducati rubber last week...no problem...had two members here ask me how I got I told them, one called...no problem, another called twice and got stonewalled.

Is "Ducati" rubber different than "Red" rubber? This green is pretty unique.....

Good question. I always thought the only red was Ducati red...but the implication from Customer Care in the past was that Ducati Red was distinct from plain red. And yes, that is very unique green and it IS called EMERALD green...I had an Oakley invoice that said Emerald T shocks, earsocks etc.

Did that yesterday. Rep I spoke to was very helpful and dug up internal parts breakdown for the ichiro juliets (emerald slate iridium). Was able to find the item #s for the entire rubber parts but they're out of stock/discontinued. We spent 30+ mins trying to really find if they have it but no luck. Had to settle for red earsocks and t-shox for my juliets and x-squared.

Goodluck.

Interesting...that means the stock is dwindling. Emerald was available 2 months ago....blue 5 months ago and now that's gone, red is dwindling as no 25 t shocks are available any longer. The end is near....

Installed and looks great! Many thanks to a special member for the kit!
photo27.jpg

photo28.jpg