• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet FIRE POLARIZED Lenses $65 Shipped OBO Discontinued Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Excellent condition...going to do a custom build on this frame and don't need this pair. Very hard to find outside of a new frame purchase as its been discontinued as a replacement lens option for a long time.

They are in very good to excellent condition...the ONLY thing not like new is the small chip off the finish on the bottom of the LEFT lens (you can see it on the lens on the RIGHT of the photo, doesn't effect vision and not noticeable more than 3 feet away. Lenses photographed in the frame to demonstrate the visibility of the chip when installed.

PM with questions.

IMAG0846.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
The chip is the deal breaker for me sorry. Good luck tho.

Username Hidden said:
The chip is the deal breaker for me sorry. Good luck tho.

same here..

Understandable...I'm open to sensible offers...would make a good lens for a daily use or more bearer type pair; if nobody wants them ill mothball them. With the death of the line I figure theyre an investment long term lol

Suprised Splice has not seen this yet.. Fire is his favorite

I would consider sending them to Dr. Chop and seeing if he could cut them to fit a Penny. That'd be niiice! (assuming you have a Penny and it's possible)

Username Hidden said:
I would consider sending them to Dr. Chop and seeing if he could cut them to fit a Penny. That'd be niiice! (assuming you have a Penny and it's possible)

now THATS an idea! would make a polished or titanium penny SHINE!

Okay-these are still available/again available after a newbie eBayer bought but didn't pay..I've instituted some changes to how I sell to eliminate that from happening again.