1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I really want a complete Echelon matte carbon fiber jaw bone...I would be willing to trade one pair of Juliets OR one pair Pennys, Here's wheat I'm willing to sacrifice...
    Juliet/penny for LNIB echelon jawbone. - IMG_4077.JPG
    Titanium / Ruby Penny. These are my favorite pair of Pennys to wear. I custom cut the lenses from Gascan S lenses via dremel. They look/feel amazing. Includes microfiber case. For full price/ideal trade, I will include the original Ice Iridium lenses.

Polished / Fire Juliet. These are fresh from the X Man. I've only worn them a couple of times since restoration. Super tight frame and all new orange rubbers from linegear. Super nice pair of Vintage 1st gen Juliets. Includes Coin/holder/stand with ideal trade.
    Juliet/penny for LNIB echelon jawbone. - IMG_4078.JPG

I prefer trading for the Oakley Echelon Jawbone LNIB, But will consider selling each pair individually. Prices are negotiable based on what is included. I have lots of stuff.

PM me for fastest response...otherwise it might be a while

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have x metal XX, Penny or Juliet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have an Echelon Jawbone