1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Everyone,

I've decided to sell a polished Juliet that I have, they have blue iridium I believed and are polarized. The nose bridge is like the later gens where they are loose (just my opinion) and not tight like the 1st gens, I think they are a bit tighter than the IH Juliets.
    Anyway I'm selling for what I bought them for from a local seller $250, to me it was worth it. If there is someone local (Toronto) I will sell them for $250, I'm located downtown.
    If you are looking for it shipped to US and Canada add another 25 for shipping. I will be shipping with tracking and insured to both countries and tracked all the way even. I will NOT ship using regular parcel service to save on shipping for you so please don't ask.

If you all feel these are over priced let me know I will just remove this, I'm just looking to get back what I paid. If you're sending by paypal I will cover the fees.
    I have a box and the guy gave me a x-squared coin, case and bag
    Edit: Not looking for any trades. Thanks
    Juliet Polished Polarized (non Serialized) - IMG_06321.jpg
    Juliet Polished Polarized (non Serialized) - IMG_06311.jpg
    Juliet Polished Polarized (non Serialized) - IMG_06291.jpg
    Juliet Polished Polarized (non Serialized) - IMG_06251.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%