1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    Nice polished Juliet frame, no serial or sku.

Two lens and rubber choices

Polished frame - Good shape. Normal usage seen on frame.

Nose bridge - needs a tune up. I've worn this frame many times as is but could use a tune for sure.

Lenses - three options.
    (Option 1) Linegear green Jade in good shape with one scratch out of my line of vision.

(Option 2) what I believe may be Sapphire Iridium Polarized but i can not confirm. They may be something else. If they are aftermarket they are very crisp. Got these in a bundle. They are in great shape. Because I can't verify they are oem I am not pricing as oem. If they are oem as I suspect they are custom cuts.

(Option 3) both lenses

Rubbers - good condition. Take oem, green Walleva or both. Same as options for lenses.

Option 1 -

Option 2 -

Option 3 -

All prices include shipping to US and PayPal G&S

*This is up for today only and will take off market tomorrow.

Comes with Microfiber bag only.

SOLD

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_105339679.jpg

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_105351599.jpg

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_105406283.jpg

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_105409341.jpg

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_105949009.jpg

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_114452829.jpg

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_114501659.jpg

Juliet Polished -- Today ONLY -- Lens and Rubber Options - IMG_20160627_114511554.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/27/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.