• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet prescription lenses?

Tsavong

Oakley Beginner
I currently own an Xmetal Juliet which I'm looking to get tuned up. I'm also, sadly now that I'm older, looking for prescription sunglasses. Is it possible to get prescription lenses that will fit in the Xmetals or are there Oakley sunglasses which look similar to my xmetal?

I currently own an Xmetal Juliet which I'm looking to get tuned up. I'm also, sadly now that I'm older, looking for prescription sunglasses. Is it possible to get prescription lenses that will fit in the Xmetals or are there Oakley sunglasses which look similar to my xmetal?
It's possible... but with limitation.

@Chris A Hardaway would be the best candidate to contact

Hi @Chris A Hardaway , i'm looking for prescription lenses for my juliet, do you ship to Canada? and which color is available?
Almost any prizm color is available. I do ship to Canada but i charge $45 extra to cover shipping and insurance.

Example
Trail
Road red
Black
Jade
Sapphire
Deep water
Trail torch
Golf
Dark golf
Tungsten
Road jade
Road black
Ruby
I think that's most of them. Dm me your info when you decide you might be serious about doing a pair. All my rx buyers can chime in and are happy happy.

Back