1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Min Zaw Nyan

Min Zaw Nyan Oakley Enthusiast

Hi everyone,

Can you please tell me the highest offer price for bidding for used Juliet plasma with Fire Iridium lenses (not polarized) with no coin or box? I am not sure about that. Here in Aussie, people are bidding higher. I have limited budget so I just want to weigh between my budget and the condition of Juliet.

Thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Without photos or an in depth description to judge, I'd want to pay no more than £150 (about $275 Aus) for a pair like that. If mint, but still missing box etc, I might stretch to £180.

We had a good discussion of Juliet pricing in general a while back: Current Prices Of Juliets | Oakley Forum

Definitely more expensive than when I started I'm afraid...

3. Min Zaw Nyan

Thanks, Carrera. I am reading the discussion you referred. Appreciated.

Carrera1963 likes this.
  4. Min Zaw Nyan

Found a pair of Juliet Plasma/Gold Polarized (I don't think they are polarized as I don't see the polarized etch) BNIB but the seller did not mention about the coin asking for A$400. Does it sound good for purchase? I am asking for the nose bridge because I think it is a bit loose although the seller advertised Brand new.

5. Carrera1963

Without photos or a link it's hard to judge. Plasma/gold (polarised or not) wasn't an OEM colourway so BNIB sounds a bit suspect.

If you don't want to reveal a link publicly, you can send me a PM and I'll take a look.

6. SNAFU

SNAFU Oakley Collector

Those have been there for a while and he has two ads for the same thing be careful and if you can't inspect and pick them up in person make sure you pay via paypal so you're protected. Be patient juliets pop up pretty regularly

Min Zaw Nyan likes this.
  7. Min Zaw Nyan

Hi Carrera, The photos are here. Thanks.

Juliet price - $_201.JPG

Juliet price - $_20.JPG

Last edited: 1/18/15
  8. Min Zaw Nyan

Thank you SNAFU for your kind advice. I have some suspicion too.

9. Carrera1963

Thanks. There was an outside chance they could be x-metal/gold, which was a short-lived OEM colourway that is hard to find now.

But definitely plasma and with a box. The box is from before Juliets were widely available in the custom programme though, and in a non-OEM combination, it's a bit disingenuous at best to describe them as BNIB. Some of the parts might be new but the whole has been assembled from various sources. I'd probably steer clear with those doubts, or at least look for a discount on the asking price.

discostu likes this.
  10. Min Zaw Nyan

Thank you very much for your kind reply, Carrera. I'll wait for the original ones. I'd rather like to go for authentic even they have some minor damage. Appreciated.