• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Repair Service From Oakley HQ

...but if you like the Brand New, Squeezing your head feeling, the Silicone is definitely the way to go - it;ll stay TIGHT for much longer.

I do. Mark did one pair and the bridge is more solid than the pairs that I sent to Oakley for repair. And way cheaper. And way faster- I had sent frames to Oakley and not seen them for over a month. With him its same week turn-around, even on blasted frames.

According to the guy I spoke to at Oakley, they repair the nose bridge and replace all of the rubber pieces. I don't know if they do any refinishing of the frames or not, I didn't ask.

Nose bridge and rubbers if they have them. No frame finish work at all.

K. If I do decide to go this route I would hope that the rubbers can be replaced, new screws put in since I lost my old ones, and new washers for ear stems.

I highly advocate going with X-MAN over Oakley. For the same price you get a faster, better quality return.

I highly advocate going with X-MAN over Oakley. For the same price you get a faster, better quality return.

Mark is not the same price as HQ.....HQ charges like $65-$70 for tune-up ONLY....Marks tune-ups are $40 and the $60 charge from Mark also gets your frames refinished. And the turnaround time isn't a 2 week minimum.

Latest Posts

Back