• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet rubbers question

FullMetalFaceless

Oakley Beginner
Auckland
Newbie here!

I read that the Juliet Temple Shocks and Nosebombs have sizes like 15 or 25 or small or large respectively. What does these sizes do to the fit. I know it depends on head sizes, nose features and all.

I have 15 Temple shocks and looks like a large nosebomb. My question is, will these sizes help in a more tightened fit? My couplers are tight and are OK.

And lastly, can I adjust the stems? I am afraid I might break them. I have a wiretap and crosslink sweep, and I can bend these to tighten the fit. Will it work the same with the Juliets or any other X-Metal frames?

Thanks!!!

Bending the ear stems would really be a tragedy. If needed, you can even find size 50 T-Shox and mount those suckers in there. That should make them "skull crusher" tight.

don't bend the stems unless you want to risk snapping them. Unlike other metals, they need a fair bit of force to bend and won't give clues as to when they'll break - they can snap without warning