• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Tune Up At Headquarters

zwc0442

El Zach
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sunny San Diego
I have read on a couple posts that Oakley headquarters will do a free tune up if you bring your glasses in. I wasn't sure if this just meant new earsocks and nosebombs or the full tune up where they tighten the frame back up by replacing the rubber in where the nosepiece and eyepieces meet that is riveted together. I live little over an hr away so it and want to visit headquarters anyway but if someone could clarify on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I have read on a couple posts that Oakley headquarters will do a free tune up if you bring your glasses in. I wasn't sure if this just meant new earsocks and nosebombs or the full tune up where they tighten the frame back up by replacing the rubber in where the nosepiece and eyepieces meet that is riveted together. I live little over an hr away so it and want to visit headquarters anyway but if someone could clarify on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Yes, they will tune up your frame and install a fresh set of rubbers, keep in mind that they have only Juliet and XS rubber so don't expect to get new XX, Romeo, Romeo 2 or Penny nosepads

I want to get the chance to go out there and visit. By the time I make it there hopefully they will still be doing tune ups.

Weekdays its generally 2 for 1. Weekends have a better chance at free.

You're taller than everyone in warranty. :D

Back