1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys,

looking for some like new condition VR28 BI lenses for my TiO2 Juliet. Anybody willing to help out?

Cheers,
    Stefan

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking.

I am looking for non-polarized lenses!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    still looking

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can keep looking for these and probably not find a set or you could ask a resident chopper to cut you a set from Flak Jacket XLJ's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    ...or go ahead and settle for the polarized version. Oakley still makes / sells those and would cost about the same as some non-polar custom cuts, maybe even cheaper...

Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What does that mean? :)
    To go polar costs $90 from Oakley and a non Flak XLJ costs $60. That leaves you $30 towards the chop and you've preserved a rarer colorway will be more valuable at resale time.
    My .02

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    Works for me.:)

But, from a collector's POV, do custom cuts have the same value as OEM cut? I'm not trying to argue, I really don't know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New thread started for that consensus.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's really for the collector's value in this case. The frame is in beautiful condition and was originally equipped with non-polarized lenses. Concerning having the lenses chopped: I would not know how to tell a chopped lens from an OEM one if they both come without any etching on the bottom right side. Hence I would not expect a different value. Would you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BTT: Still looking for non-polarized VR28 BI lenses. Come on guys, somebody must still have them :)