1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Serial was J129033 but no longer visable as i had the frame refinished by The X-Man. Comes with box (foam partially degraded), coin and microbag.
    Frame is 9/10, nose bridge is tight (serviced by Oakley UK) and rubber are new. Black iridium lenses 4/10 - badly scratched and chipped. Ice lenses 10/10 - mounted once and used a couple of times before going back in the box. Asking $260 shipped

Juliet X-Metal/Black Iridium & Ice Iridium Price Drop - 8492486388_012a0c53d1_z.jpg
    xmj1 by Silent Oz, on Flickr

Not looking for any trades at this time, need the cash. I also have a BC Splice and IH Split for sale in the other exchange section.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any scratches on the frame itself? When did you have them re-finished?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I forget exactly but i think it was around October or November 2012, only worn them a couple of times since. There is a couple of tiny marks on the bottom of the orbitals near the orbital screws which is why i described them as 9/10.

Also i forgot to mention they were serviced by Oakley UK before going to The X-Man (didnt know he did nose-bridges when i sent them to Oakley), so nose bridge is factory tight and all rubbers are new

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump, price adjusted to include shipping

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump - price drop

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump - another price drop, someone must want these??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmeddd :cool:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump - still available