1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

After shipping from Oakley on the 10th and drifting all over the country (as far away as Maine) it finally made its way back and I put the Emerald lenses in to compliment the outstanding green rubber.....ENJOY!

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0560.jpg

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0570.jpg

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0562.jpg

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0564.jpg

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0569.jpg

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0568.jpg

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0565.jpg

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!! - IMAG0567.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

hmmm... it may take some time for me to get used to this combo... then again that's just me.. :)

nevertheless, definitely very unique and nice set up!

3. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Agreed. Definitely unique as this is the first time I've seen a green set on a darker frame. Personally I prefer green on a lighter frame like plasma or polished. Personal preference of course. :D

4. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

may work on a carbon frame... the green and emerald iridium will stand out against a black frame

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I looking to do the same with my Plasma frame/emerald iridium lens Juliet but struggling to find the kit with the nose bombs as well.

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

anyway - looks COOL dude!!

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

looks sweet! love the x-metal frame, and the green is very different

8. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I agree...the green stands out more on the lighter frame. They still look good though...well done :cool:

9. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Uh oh.....you guys just made me have a totally evil thought (and with 7 days off starting tomorrow I may actually have the time to execute it)....what would FIRE Polarized in this X Metal frame look like?

And the Emerald with green rubber on my POLISHED frame..........hmmmm............

And with that, I would get TWO unique frames (vs. just one as the Fire Polished is stock). If I do it, I'll show you pics-unless anyone else has done this?

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Fire would look like today's Ruby lenses in the X-metal frame.. so not too special? the green polished has been done, but is a beautiful setup. go for it i say