1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I have two pair for sale. Prices are OBO and include CONUS shipping and fees.Both pair have dust on them as I haven't worn them in months. I'll clean them up and put them in an Oakley bag before shipping. I messed up and bought a new car this weekend and I need a little cash - make offers if you think the prices are out of line. Haven't been on the forum much lately so I don't know what current market value really is.

1. Polished Juliet - 9/10 condition. Nose is tight all rubbers are in great condition. Currently has aftermarket +red polarized lenses installed. I'd prefer to sell with these lenses but I have a pair of custom cut Oakley +red I can install with these too. They were cut by InfiniteHero and they're near flawless. I installed them once and never wore them. The current lenses are great tho - no vision issues and minor hairlines. I'd like to get $230 with aftermarket lenses - as stated the price includes everything.

Juliets - Picture008_zps2105aa4c.jpg

Juliets - Picture004_zps71d7dc83.jpg

Juliets - Picture001_zps44f025cc.jpg

2. Custom Ti02 look plasma juliet. These were one of the first pair done by X-Man. The x-metal surface is actually coated and not blasted. The frame and rubbers are all like new. The lenses are BIP and have a nick here and there but nothing major. The plasma is 3rd gen and exceptional.$230??

Juliets - Picture007_zpsc01e78de.jpg

Juliets - Picture003_zps0aa073f4.jpg

Juliets - Picture002_zps7993c10c.jpg

3. Oakley +red custom cut lenses. They're 9.9/10 - installed once and worn once. $75.

Juliets - Picture006_zps46bbd68a.jpg

Juliets - Picture005_zps73b7b932.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the Polished Juliet's.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Paid!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Griffin is quick! Please pm your apo and I'll get them out tomorrow.

Someone scoop the rest. I'm willing to deal. Both of the other pieces are really nice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    dam GH i wanted some hammerstems :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Meeee too. I'll keep on the lookout for you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    bump for the "tio2" and the lenses. They'll be headed to ebay tomorrow or the next day if they don't move here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    All glasses sold. lenses anyone?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    bump for the lenses... someone grab these. they're awesome.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Lenses are mine SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.