1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 2 of these so I'm selling one of them $140 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    do you have the jupiter camo dispatch? lol. or am i the only one who likes that frame haha.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol I have all the Jupiter camo series, even the rx, but I don't wear the dispatch at all hahahahaha I look worse in the dispatch than I do the frogs, and that's saying alot lol

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    lol, i love the dispatch ;0)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i got the jupiter camp dispatch too one red icon one yellow icon with fire lenses :)

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Lucky...everytime I keep trying to buy those, somethign else comes up that I want to buy...then another, then another, then my Oakley $ is gone..Im still holding out hope i'll get one.

Ha, i love doing different icons in the Dispatch, I have the red/white in the motogp's. I prefer the yellow icons over the red, matches the earstems a lot better. I've seen a few on ebay...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are nice but I can never imagine myself wearing them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    dude, thread is from last year. instead of posting and bumping an old thread, i suggest you just pm the seller directly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Jupiter Camo Dispatches are $109 on Oakleyvault.com