• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Factory Lite

Nice pickup Q! What color are the stems? Are they the same as the black? What about the inside of the stems?

If parts swaps are as easy as unscrewing the arms from the hinges, I could see some interesting color combos being concocted. Brushed frame, black arms, BIP lenses, etc.

nice pickup qtrain23!

dumb chick at SGH tried to sell me the display model with just the bag. i said these are supposed to come with a hard case so she went and got another pair in the box with the case. really like the red on the inside of the black.

CIMG1065r_zps81dd1b29.jpg

CIMG1066r_zps4a1015c8.jpg

CIMG1061r_zpsda557074.jpg

CIMG1064r_zps1ea059c7.jpg

I cannot stand SGH.....Oakley is giving exclusive rights to some of the nicest shades they have came out with in years to some of the most incompetent people on the planet. Sorry if you work for them, but I would not let those morons help me pick out a pair of socks nonetheless a pair of $300 sunnies. I'll wait for them to come out on eBay or the O before I step foot in one of their establishments.....rant over

Sunglass Hut updated their website with the JFL's. Black, Brushed, and Blue. They spelled "Lite" wrong (well, they spelled it correctly, but wrong for this application) but they're up there just the same.