• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Factory Lite

SGH is different than most chains that get exclusives in the sense that they own the product. They can restrain the trade of pretty much any Oakley, Ray Ban, Revo, Prada (the list goes on) because they own them. I used to work at an SGH a long time ago, one of the biggest in the company in fact. We threw away the boxes to every brand unless it was backstock. Original packaging is a must have for purchases like this. Best Buy doesn't sell you an iPod without a box, Finish Line does not sell you a pair of shoes without a box. SGH's way of thinking is just plain irritating.....and wasteful because I know they don't recycle the boxes they throw away

I was able to pick up a pair at my local SGH with the box. The only reason that they had the box is that the shipment had literally just come in, and the employees hadn't ripped it open yet. The dumb girl who worked there didn't even want to let me have the box, and I had to promise that if I returned the glasses that I wouldn't bring the box back (or she would get in trouble for letting me have it). Seriously, I just paid $280 for a pair of glasses, and technically that's my f'ing box. Holy crap, I hate SGH :mad: ...but the glasses are sweet and totally worth the trouble :cool:

Just picked mine up at local SGH as well. I asked the employee how many they received in total for the store and her answer was 7 and she only had sold 1 so far. My next question was if they kept the original boxes for these particular glasses and she answered usually they throw everything out and just keep the glasses and the micro bag but because of this being a limited production they were told to keep the boxes and to be given to the purchaser. I picked up the dark blue (gunmetal to me) with the black iridium lenses. Although I really liked the brushed aluminum look with the blue a whole lot more, I just felt that the dark blue weren't as obnoxious yet still not as boring as the black. Ohh and last..I wish the micro bag came with a limited production design on it rather than the simple color black. Other than that, I'm very pleased with them!

Just got back from SGH and i gotta say those are some seriously cool sunglasses. Thier different than anything else out there in my opinion. Worth every penny. But i had to get something else

Just got back from SGH and i gotta say those are some seriously cool sunglasses. Thier different than anything else out there in my opinion. Worth every penny. But i had to get something else

this was a good post until that last part. lol

haha ya. i couldn't blow 280 today on it or i would have in a heartbeat. i had to get a polished black crankcase for work and 200 bucks worth of uniform stuff

i can relate. i loved them the 1st time i saw them but had to pass that day because i couldn't afford them at the time.

I convinced my dad to buy a pair at an SGH in Fashion Shops Vegas.

The matte black/black iridium. Manager there was cool and very knowledgeable in Oakley. Needless to say we got the box, case, and bag.

yna6agen.jpg