• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Factory Lite

These just popped up in my email from Oakley.com. I'm not a regular reader of this forum, so this is the first I'd heard of the Jupiter Lite. Have any fatheads tried these yet? They look awesome, but I suspect they're a better fit for narrow-face people. I have a pretty big noggin.

I have a fairly large head and they fit me fine. I'd go as far to say snug, but not tight. Nevertheless, you wouldn't know unless you tried them on.

Bump.

You will notice even on post 5 of this thread I was particularly fond of the Brown Lites...I just had to have them.

I waited patiently for their release and now I have a pair.

My dad surprised me this Christmas and purchased a set for himself, my brother-in-law (fellow member here), and me. I finally got around to taking some pics to share.

_MG_68031_zps1724982a.jpg

_MG_68021_zps1d371537.jpg

_MG_67991_zpse2f5739d.jpg

:thumb:
Bump.

You will notice even on post 5 of this thread I was particularly fond of the Brown Lites...I just had to have them.

I waited patiently for their release and now I have a pair.

My dad surprised me this Christmas and purchased a set for himself, my brother-in-law (fellow member here), and me. I finally got around to taking some pics to share.

_MG_68031_zps1724982a.jpg

_MG_68021_zps1d371537.jpg

_MG_67991_zpse2f5739d.jpg

I've seen them all and I do like them, I won't wear them but I like them. :wink:

The brown is my second favorite colorway on the Jupiter Lite. Picked up a pair at Friends and Family discount price last month. Still haven't worn them out yet, but boy are they pretty.

Just done a product overview/review on the Jupiter Factory Lites. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think :)

[video=youtube;gtK4dm_RF44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtK4dm_RF44[/video]

lite_zpsd2cc7765.jpg

my lame factory lite unboxing picture.

After 1 month of waiting, I finally got me a pair of matte black polarize.

My wife said they look wierd on me. All well taco bell, I like them.

I had wait a month to get these, but it was worth it!!!