1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. P226

P226 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

So, just looking through the ole O collection, and i may be way off base here, but the lens shape and size of jury's looks very similar if not identical to fuel cells...anyone know if there is validity to this? Would beckind of nice if Oakley did reuse lens shapes for future frames to make replacing lenses for older models easier...just thinking....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Chris A Hardaway

Chris A Hardaway The Man Loves to Chop 'Em. Premium Member

Not a bad idea. I doubt it. They are very similar, and I think I read Minute 2.0 and XX shared lenses. Anyway, if you ever want to send a Jury frame my way to borrow I could let you know. Those frames were so badass. Were they Aluminum or Magnesium?

3. P226

P226 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Aluminum, just picked up from @Enders , really sweet glasses. Not nearly as heavy on the head as some have said. Going into the rotation immediately.

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Be careful with the hinges. Sometimes they break. It's happened to people before