1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

I have been a fan of Oakley's for a long while and have just recently decided to get back into collecting sunglasses (Oakleys) after selling off many of my personal pair but I was looking on EBay for a good pair to start out with that I could paint and customize to exactly what I want to essentially reintroduce myself to it

I stumbled across this auction and as long as I have known of Fuel Cells they haven't looked like this and there hasn't been an O Icon in the top right of the lens but I just want to confirm that

basically was there a generation of Fuel Cells that resembled the Batwolf?

Link Removed

thanks in advance guys!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Fake!

3. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

there are many FC collectors who will knbow for sure... I dont own any Fuel cells but am not feeling confident this is a legit one..definitely wait til an expert can confirm my hunch these are not legit... edit: ah see it didnt take long...yeah fake!

4. faxmanjazz

faxmanjazz Oakley Enthusiast

those are fake, fuel cells are a two piece lens. And those aren't batwolfs because you can see on the inside of the arm that the icons don't come out. That case also hasn't been made my oakley as far as i know. It also looks like the print is backwards?

5. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

That is definitely my thought I mean at work I sit and stare at 3 columns of nothing but Fuel Cells but like I said I know that there have been different generations of some models and I didn't want to just assume that I knew every model and every generation of every model

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

and 1 feedback Dont walk- RUN away from this seller

7. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

I noticed the case but like I said just needed the confirmation , appreciate it guys

8. faxmanjazz

faxmanjazz Oakley Enthusiast

No problem, report them as well.

9. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

Reported

10. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

I didn't see a need to start a whole new thread for this simple question...but I know Oakley wants all fakes reported but what if you see them on Craigslist is it worth reporting them? because as I'm browsing for this pair to mess around with I'm running into several that are saying "Oakley Replica" and stuff along those lines do they want each of these reported as well?

I don't really mind doing it but I don't want to constantly report stuff that they don't really care about