• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kaast

I ordered the verve space dust frame. the frame color is really cool, but the shape on these just looks too odd. I'm probably gonna stop by the local vault and exchange them for something else.

I ordered the verve space dust frame. the frame color is really cool, but the shape on these just looks too odd. I'm probably gonna stop by the local vault and exchange them for something else.
I thought the same thing and went ahead and ordered a couple pair to check out and send back. I actually love the shape of these! The curves are subtle enough to look noticeably different but hard to tell why. And the space dust frames are crazy depending how the light hits them. Lenses are great in lowlight too. Damn now I gotta keep ‘em both.

B7A7CD5E-0573-4520-88FD-351D0ECB0AD9.jpeg

DD434DD3-7908-4F2F-84A1-9B4562EF20D5.jpeg

81D50FE9-9155-484B-991A-422F1BF415A6.jpeg

914DAA47-CE5F-4FE2-B534-74389571F040.jpeg

I thought the same thing and went ahead and ordered a couple pair to check out and send back. I actually love the shape of these! The curves are subtle enough to look noticeably different but hard to tell why. And the space dust frames are crazy depending how the light hits them. Lenses are great in lowlight too. Damn now I gotta keep ‘em both.

They fit you better than they did me. I hope they put space dust on more frames in the future.

I ended up exchanging them at the local Oakley Vault and the sales team was excited to see them since they hadn't gotten any in yet. One of them said he was buying them before they could put them on the sales floor.

I ended up getting a Satin Carbon/Ruby Sutro Metal and a Matte Ink/Prizm Black Polar Castel instead and it was only a 120 dollar difference since the Vault does buy one get one 50% off basically all the time.

Thanks @TNGoldbeard Something about my large oval melon that seems to work with them. For those that don’t have the head for them, they still look great on display :cool-20:

Too many sharp edges. Looks like šhÏt, in my Lux opinion. No offense but those white look horrendous.
Night at the Roxy glasses is the only thing that comes to mind.