• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

As a huge Kato fan these are butt ugly and ain’t worth $50.
You ok buddy? Those two words (Kato and Ugly) coming from your mouth in the same sentence makes me think its some kind of code for "help, I've been kidnapped by transvestites and they are threatening to kill me with vibrators"

You ok buddy? Those two words (Kato and Ugly) coming from your mouth in the same sentence makes me think its some kind of code for "help, I've been kidnapped by transvestites and they are threatening to kill me with vibrators"
It’s the OAE☠️ indoctrination taking hold. Next he’ll be wearing purple frames and claiming they’re gray.

So, as some here already know, here's a webpage being prepared for the release. I can't say I'm particularly impressed if this is the only colourway to be offered.

I'm in the UK, so it'll be priced similar to what I paid for the MUZM release in June 2022, which I thought was reasonable for two pairs with an established heritage.

This release reminds me of the Vetements Radar EV - way overpriced, and only for the must-have/fashion/FOMO collector, and the scalper who thinks that they can make anything worthwhile from the effort invested (which I can't see happening, but could be wrong). They'll probably sell out if released in small enough numbers, but, if not serialised, is one fewer reason to buy.

As it stands, I'm out, but will watch from the sidelines. I remain very happy with my existing collection of Pro and New M Frames, with no particular strong reason or desire to add to what I've already got with the 13.11.
IMG_1226.jpeg

Whats the story on it being a Fear of God streetwear collaboration? On Solesense it has the colorway listed as such and gives a description involving the collaboration? I am to lazy to review back on the thread to see if this has been discussed but found it interesting...

It is coming up on the shoe sites as draws so it must be pretty limited...

I was never in for this one so I can't really say I am out but if I was I would be be... LOL!

Whats the story on it being a Fear of God streetwear collaboration? On Solesense it has the colorway listed as such and gives a description involving the collaboration? I am to lazy to review back on the thread to see if this has been discussed but found it interesting...

It is coming up on the shoe sites as draws so it must be pretty limited...

I was never in for this one so I can't really say I am out but if I was I would be be... LOL!
I think it might just be a traffic ploy or a simple screw up. When you follow the link to EB it says nothing about it. The Hypebeast website is usually pretty good about collaborations, and they don't have anything posted, as of now.

I think it might just be a traffic ploy or a simple screw up. When you follow the link to EB it says nothing about it. The Hypebeast website is usually pretty good about collaborations, and they don't have anything posted, as of now.
Thats what I was thinking with it only being on one site and then there is nothing about Oakley on the FOG site. These shoe sites are some unscrupulous MF'rs...

Isn’t that a nice thought🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. But to be honest there is nothing special about these. They are just a regular M Frame Pro with a Kato lens attached. Charging $500 is ridiculous