• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

Guess that means they didn’t sell out like lux was thinking they would
Can still add the max cart limit of 25, plus whatever is in stores. It might end up like the space encoder and be available for an extended period of time. If anyone wants to throw a customer service 30% coupon they not using in the dm's lol

So how many members bought a pair of the m pro Kato ?
Me.

20240118_180951.jpg

Now the color that he has in this picture. Those are pretty dope!! So here's a question. Do these fit basically like the kato's where they were wide because those didn't look good on my face at all and if these fit the same then these won't look good either on me.
This is the irritating thing about Oakley's website as of the last few years. Their render/muted pictures of sunglasses often look completely different in person, especially when a color make or breaks the models appearance. I don't know if they do it because of companies making fakes or why, but it sucks for the every day shopper.

This is the irritating thing about Oakley's website as of the last few years. Their render/muted pictures of sunglasses often look completely different in person, especially when a color make or breaks the models appearance. I don't know if they do it because of companies making fakes or why, but it sucks for the every day shopper.
Wanna go to sfs tomorrow and see how many are left of the 9 they got initially ?

Totally agree with you. It ****s with you Because you think it's one thing and then it's another

Wanna go to sfs tomorrow and see how many are left of the 9 they got initially ?
I got commitments or I would consider it. Did you see they changed store hours in town recently? Closing at 7 now all week instead of 9 during weekdays for our "safety" according to their homepage. #dafuqcovidpanicebsagain

scottsdale hours.jpg