• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

That little plate slides out from the side. It doesn't come straight out towards you. It's tough to get out.

That little plate slides out from the side. It doesn't come straight out towards you. It's tough to get out.
I just bent the lid back far enough for the top to release it then take it out but getting it back in makes me never want to remove it again... They really should have used a stronger metal that could hold up to the design of the box.

My mistake at first was trying to pull it out from the side instead of sliding or bending the lid... I trusted a little to much

Can someone say for definite that existing lenses for M frame/pro M frame fit into the 13.11 frame? I only ask as I’m not a fan of the Kato lense but I am of the frame and would like to swap it out. Tia.

Can someone say for definite that existing lenses for M frame/pro M frame fit into the 13.11 frame? I only ask as I’m not a fan of the Kato lense but I am of the frame and would like to swap it out. Tia.
@MicahS posted a picture showing how the 13.11 frame would require some custom cutting for a regular M-Frame lens to be fitted.

Glad I asked, appreciate the response. I guess the question is, how hard it would be to cut out the bump on the frame? Carefully with a sharp craft knife maybe??

To be honest I’d save my money and buy a Pro MFrame much cheaper or wait for the regular drop of the 13.11 which is bound to be cheaper. This model most likely costs Lux $10 to make and they selling it for $500.

I was bidding in a pair on eBay but didn’t bid any birther now I know about the notch. Interestingly, they sold for £178.

And yes, it’s pro M Franes that I’m after, wasn’t particularly lusting over the grey so I’ll see what drops in the future. Now if anyone has a sky blue Pro M Frame they want to sell in the meantime!!!!

Are you talking about this color? I don't remember the name of it north Carolina/sky blue but they are out there. (Not for sale. Just putting this on here as a reference.) The prices on everything have gone up and they are hard to find on top of that. I'd wait and buy the blue 13.11 that's coming out because it could be years before you see this on eBay. By then it's going to cost $800 the way things have gone the past several years.

The 13.11 isn't really that bad. They are just different. I can see people not liking them.

I know these aren't pro m frames, but I have seen them in this color also.

Screenshot_20240328-062958~2.png