• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

The other colors is all speculation, in public conversations at least. If they decide to pull the trigger who knows, given it's a staple piece of the their marketing for this Future Genesis campaign you would think it's a safe bet. Until then you can always make your own (or close to it), or at least have someone make one for you lol.
I was hoping for the yellow colored frame that was in the video, at least.

Well that is disappointing. That blue looked really quite lovely. Even though it didn’t actually exist. Guess it’s a one hit release kind of thing, again.

Pretty much everything on Oakley.com went up in price. Including these which are now $634 Canadian Dollars up from $605 I think.
coz nobody wants to produce in china anymore .. a lot of factories are shut down coz china help russian with amuniution and weapon in ukraine war

I think they are just slowly trying to bump prices up to a point where they match some of their other premium brands. Persol, Prada and Versace can easily run $400-$450.

I think they are just slowly trying to bump prices up to a point where they match some of their other premium brands. Persol, Prada and Versace can easily run $400-$450.
They better start adding some premium quality control, bags, and new hard cases then. You could already by that Coalesce Encoder strike for $160 two weeks after it came out elsewhere, with free shipping.

They better start adding some premium quality control, bags, and new hard cases then. You could already by that Coalesce Encoder strike for $160 two weeks after it came out elsewhere, with free shipping.
I agree. they have a long way to go to expect much higher prices for some of the junk I've seen.