1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

Killswitch question/ Help - IMG_1621.JPG Killswitch question/ Help - IMG_1622.JPG A friend of mine has a killswitch similar to mine. The question is did they make a black stealth with black numbers? The ones I have seen have gray numbers. Here is a comparison of what I'm referencing. I will admit the black version looks like an artist rendering. Has anyone seen a black on black version with a black case? The carbon fiber version had dark numbers but the case was titanium. Let me know what you think.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Never seen one with black numbers. That one appears to be a rendering lacking accuracy of the real deal. Even the screws are off color.

3. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

Agreed. It looks like it was a representation of what the watch would look like. Maybe a prototype drawing. Never seen an actual watch. Buddy of mine said he saw it in NYC a few months back. He may have seen the carbon face model. That has dark numerals.

4. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

all black, it looks really nice

5. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

True, but does it exist?

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Trying to remember but I'm coming up with a total blank on this one

7. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

I tend to agree but a buddy of mine said he saw it in the city. I'm not sure I agree with what he claims to have seen.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

Unless he pays as much attention as we do to detail I would think he could be wrong. ;)

9. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

I like to say you may think you're right but I know you're wrong! Lol

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  10. OakleyFrankFMJ

So I'm thinking he's wrong is wrong but then he's definitely wrong which is right?