• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen/Bathroom Sink Stealth

I can fit multi pairs of metals in the sink. I really don't notice the weight of the bag at all. Get some guns son! j/k bro

I saw the stealth today for the first time, its fire. Im not sure I prefer it much more than the standard colorway but I do like it alot. Ill stick with my icon 3.0 for now though, I love that thing.

The kitchen sink is really well laid out. easy get a laptop snug and safe in the back pocket. which has a great easy side zip. then get your shoes/boots in the main bit and room for a hoodie or so. then small pocket round front for the smaller things wallet phone etc. the sunnies case at the front top easy get three pairs in there. i wouldn't say it feels big or has any serious weight to it, it can be a bit noisy when you're walking around. metal bits clang together. I would really recommend it. bit on the pricey side but the bag looks and feels bullet proof. German quality to it... i know i know its American.

I have the designer bathroom sink and use it all the time I love it. and polished buckles look great and the bag wears very well not heavy feeling even when it has a bunch of stuff in it.

Got the standard black kitchen sink for my b'day and love it. Plenty of room and a comfortable carry. Saw a camo kitchen sink on craigslist for $100 and am considering getting it too.

I've had the kitchen sink since it came out, but don't use it all that often cuz it's so big. I just picked up a stealth bathroom sink, and although the size is definitely more manageable I am disappointed that some of the design cues didn't carry over like the waist and chest straps.

Back