• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kith for Columbia

That’s not a crazy markup then
They have made a business of it... a different kind of flipper... he has an effective bot that robs all kinds of releases so he has enough he only marks them up like a regular business would and is making the money in volume of sales plus there is about $25 more dollars in fee's and shipping added to that price. Out of boredom I entered an offer of $250 LOL!

They have made a business of it... a different kind of flipper... he has an effective bot that robs all kinds of releases so he has enough he only marks them up like a regular business would and is making the money in volume of sales plus there is about $25 more dollars in fee's and shipping added to that price. Out of boredom I entered an offer of $250 LOL!
Oh I love people like that. 😑😑😑

The fees and tax and shipping was the killer, on Stock X.
But I’m happy with the price. Too bad the bot’s are running the world now.
Sky Net soon.
I picked up both palace EJ silver and black from here and got a surprising good price.
Also the Kith Frogs, which are quite beautiful.
I was working on the Re Sub 24K, had the guy ready to sell at $265, down from $450, and was trying for $175. Then the next day it was back at $500 something.
Must have sold it or got tired of trying to lure me.
It’s expensive being on medical leave and bored🤣🤣

Interesting. Still so F’d up. It’s like concert tickets.
intentional scarcity to drive resell value is killing pretty much every industry, Oakley clearly has the resources to crank out thousands and thousands of brand new EJ's in different colours/styles at a decent price yet they choose to do these limited collabs that make them 3x as much in profit, it's vile.

20240418_170336.jpg
20240418_170242.jpg

Back