1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shade Station

Shade Station Oakley Retailer Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

We have finally got all the information on the new Kolohe Andino Garage Rock Sunglasses due to be in with us mid Feb 2013.

Oakley have also confirmed that we are the only retailer in the UK who is going to be stocking these (apart from Oakley themselves), so they will be exclusive as well!

I have just written a style blog entry on these and we have an image for them too (see below).

They are available to pre-order right now, and I would advise getting yours ordered ASAP to avoid any disappointment.

Oakley Kolohe Andino Signature Series Garage Rock Sepia OO9175-13 - Shade Station

Preview – Oakley Kolohe Andino Garage Rock Sunglasses | Shade Station Blog

Kolohe Andino Signature Garage Rock Sunglasses @ Shade Station - koloheandinogrsunglasse.gif

Thoughts on this new signature frame?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

i dunno but IMO i find it boring.... but ill buy the bag....

3. Christown

Christown Oakley Beginner

I agree, pretty boring...

4. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I like the sepia frame and love the bag. Just not crazy about the garage rock still.

5. Shade Station

To be honest, it looks pretty good to us. We have always liked the Garage Rock though as it seems to be a kind of Frogskins/Holbrook Hybrid!

6. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

I don't know what's more terrible, the colorway or the price.

7. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

I really don't see what Oakley sees in the Garage Rock (and Big Taco for that matter)... all these special editions for a frame that seems sub-par to me

8. Shade Station

To be honest I think that they are looking to create a new lifestyle piece which will eventually turn into a classic (see Frogskins and Holbrooks for more details). Once you've seen the Garage Rocks in the flesh, they are actually quite nice and if you are a Frogskins fan, they are definitely worth a look.

9. MrMoonlight

MrMoonlight Oakley Enthusiast

To me, the Garage Rock looks like the result of a pair of Frogskins having sex with a pair of Holbrooks. That's not necessarily a bad thing...I know a couple of guys that are wearing Garage Rocks a lot. I guess it's whatever appeals to you.

The Sepia frame is kinda cool...I'm not sure about the blacked out icons. It's a pretty understated design...no flashy lenses, no in-your-face colors. I suppose some people dig that. For what it is, though, the price could be a bit lower. I guess maybe with it being a sig Series, Andino's probably getting a piece of the action...which might explain the pricetag.

10. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I am a Frogskins fan and I like the finishes/lens options on the Garage Rock but the frame is just too big and, in my opinion, feminine.