• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kronin323’s 10,000th post – Evolution of an O-ddiction…

Roughly 18 posts a day. Dedication.

Ah, but that's just dividing total posts by total days... In my OP I gave the dates of previous milestone posts, so it's possible to do math showing the evolution...

1st 1000 posts took 141 days = about 7 posts per day
Next 4000 posts took 224 days = about 18 posts per day
Next 5000 posts took 209 days = about 24 posts per day

But that doesn't even really show the whole, true story - actually between posts 1000 and 5000 is where I really increased my post count; around when I hit 5K I was averaging 32 a day. Had I maintained that rate, I would have hit 10K back in late June. But I've slowed down a bit...

Ah, but that's just dividing total posts by total days... In my OP I gave the dates of previous milestone posts, so it's possible to do math showing the evolution...

But that doesn't even really show the whole, true story - actually between posts 1000 and 5000 is where I really increased my post count; around when I hit 5K I was averaging 32 a day. Had I maintained that rate, I would have hit 10K back in late June. But I've slowed down a bit...
You're addicted.

This data needs plotted on a chart that coincides with the pregnancy for The Kid v2, the birth of The Kid v2, and the window that you aren't supposed to have sex after a woman gives birth :D

Congrats on the 10K milestone Kronin323!!!
you've reached it

Really enjoyed to read the post and to learn about the development of your collection,
and the progress that you went through as a collector.

So cheers for another 10K :drinks:

Well well well Kronin, you have hit the 10K mark. I was going to wait to write this reply until I could get all of the pictures to load but days later it seems it may never happen. The pics stop loading in the same spot every time. But that's another story right?

10K posts here is either a huge accomplishment or just a sign of way to much free time that could be put to more productive use. Personally I wouldnt change a thing. I always enjoy reading your posts and checking out the pics when they finally load so I can see what your talking about. Your posts in the "cooking thread" always have me either salivating with wonder as to how good it is or almost throwing up in my mouth with the thought of some of the things you put in your mouth.

Always with a side of humor to inject into the boring threads. Good having you around here and it was a pleasure meeting you in Dallas this spring. Keep up the good work, congrats on 10K. Congrats on your awesome collection! Congrats on everything that makes you happy! Here's to another 10K posts :drinks:

Back