• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lance Armstrong 18K Gold M-Frame

The Ebay pair was part of a marketed charity campaign, I wonder what the story is behind the second pair, did it fetch such a high price? Where are they now....?

The other pair went to Lance as a gift from Oakley for winning the TdF...as of now Lance probably had them melted down and sold to pay off some of his debts :(

Also please note that probably the entire Tour de France field does the same damn thing as Lance, they just had to do a witch hunt to make a point.

They did and do, at least those who are contenders. That is exactly why no one was announced as winning replacements during the entire seven forfeits of his title. Everyone one of them has previously confessed or been caught doing the same thing. You don't become a tier 1 cyclist without having a doping program in place at least in one point of your career, period.

Also please note that probably the entire Tour de France field does the same damn thing as Lance, they just had to do a witch hunt to make a point.

Thank you for pointing this out I was about to after reading all the comments. But you beat me to it...anyway it's still an awesome pair.

If only they had a 24K lens to go with that frame! Gold iridium doesn't do it justice, though the 24K probably wouldn't have done so well with the signature.

I only wish I was more into cycling.

If only they had a 24K lens to go with that frame! Gold iridium doesn't do it justice, though the 24K probably wouldn't have done so well with the signature.

I only wish I was more into cycling.

Silver sharpie shows up well on 24k lens actually. I have a pair of Matt kenseth splice with the 24k lens signed.

Silver sharpie shows up well on 24k lens actually. I have a pair of Matt kenseth splice with the 24k lens signed.

Yeah I can vouch for that as well. My signed Holbrook by the White brothers were with silver sharpie as well on 24ks. Very striking.

Back