• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit color for Racing Jacket or not?

Snyper1

Oakley Beginner
Recently acquired these Oakleys from someone and have never seen the old logo painted the color of the frame. Guess I'm just wondering if this is a legitimate color for a racing jacket. I could not find it on or review but that does not mean that they couldn't be custom.

Screenshot_20200827-143247__01.jpg

I don't know for sure whether that's a legit color on the frame or not. But it looks to me that the icon on the case is a DIY paint job that was done with it still on the case. Either the paint is chipping along the top or it's a bad tape job and there appears to be overspray on the inside of it.

I think back then, (when Oakley was... well, Oakley,) you had the option on the OCP site, to have the case icon painted for like 5 or 10 dollars. You snagged them underneath me. Lol You get the Livestrong pair also? If you don’t like the blue, I’d be interested in purchasing them off of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I am stoked to have some racing jackets with ventilation. No more foggy lenses on the Santos bike trail. I took a chance even though I didn't recognize the color. Seems like I'm going to be happy with my purchase. Ty for the info

Back