1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Guys,

A few months ago I purchased 2 sets of 24K iridium cut lenses from a very prominent member here. This "Doctor" did a fantastic job and the lenses are awesome. I have decided to use my frames for something else so I am selling the two pairs. I purchased them for $90 each. One pair has never been removed from the bag that they arrived in, and one pair was installed and worn a couple of times, so there may not be perfect. Nothing that I can see as far as scratches, but I am sure there may be a cleaning mark or two. I was told that they were cut from Dispatch 1 donor lenses. If you are familiar with this persons work, you know the quality of the cut is awesome. I will sell both for SOLD shipped. If you are not in the US please PM me to see if I can ship to your county. If you are looking for Juliet 24K lenses you wont beat that deal. (2) sets Juliet 24K custom cut Oakley lenses - SOLD PayPal shipped priority mail (US only)

Lenses: Juliet 24K Cut - photo_zpsf80cc332.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    They are not my work, but I will stand by the one who did the cuts. Perfection work,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone want to go 50/50 on these with me? I don't need two sets.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD , Thanks for a quick payment. Will be in Mondays mail.

Please Close