• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Bulk Order Interest Page

I'm still keeping an eye here...but I don't see anything in purple yet which is what many of you are waiting on. Not to mention Daisuke is a tough one to get a reply from via email. We definitely have enough to warrant this order once the purple is ready. I'll try to contact him again and see if there's an ETA. Meanwhile, I guess I better update the spreadsheet!
new colors available now.

only for complete sets. hopefully, he'll take non-complete set orders too.
linegear.jpg

Last edited:
what bulk discount are we getting?

So I finally received a reply from Daisuke. He'll offer us a 30% discount on the hardware provided we order a minimum of $500. He can't do anything on lenses (so now you can talk to InfiniteHero for lens cutting). I would have to figure out the shipping costs from Japan and add that to each item prior to ordering. Hopefully a package won't be more than $30. That would be divided up equally among the individuals ordering which seems fair. Then I need to add the actual USPS fees to ship to everybody once they arrive to me here. To keep prices as low as possible I think I'll go the snail mail route and use a flat fee first class rate. I'll see what it costs ship to the east coast. This shouldn't be much since the items weigh next to nothing but I would have to buy some padded envelopes.

He reiterates that the purple, orange, and pink colors will be available mid-October. I figure we'll look at that timeframe to order. I asked for picture samples of the new colors. I have 35 requests if my spreadsheet is calculating properly so we should easily exceed the $500 minimum. If you want to get in on this chime in. I have everybody who has replied to date on my sheet.

Sorry Gents. I couldn't wait. I went ahead and placed an order for a Violet and an Olive Juliet set.
Just got my order in. The colors are a pretty close match, I am very happy with them. I haven't installed them yet though.