• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

I use a little Hand lotion when putting on ear socks
I know dont laugh
It works for me

The difference between using hand lotion vs. hand sanitizer is residue - the sanitizer is gel alcohol which will evaporate completely while the lotion will leave some amount of residue, especially inside the socks...

Nice to be telling the truth, people laugh, give a damn about it, it works for a few people, then they will say thank you Greg. lol

daisuki, i just ordered the Violet Rubber Kit for my XS - would you happen to have a lead time ??

thanks...

Everytime I've ordered with Lingear they have shipped my order out the next morning after I placed it (most likely due to time difference) and it arrived in Canada within ~5 days, so probably 1 day less to your place in the States. Hope this helps!

daisuki, i just ordered the Violet Rubber Kit for my XS - would you happen to have a lead time ??

thanks...

Really you just have to sit tight - they usually ship very quickly and provide a tracking number, but it's mostly useless, only goes far enough to let you know when they hit stateside customs, no more updates after that.

And customs is the big variable - they can process in a couple of days or it can take a couple of weeks. You never know until they arrive.

it's usually a couple of weeks at the least for me. Linegear themselves ship it out fast, and you get a tracking number right away. it's just customs and stuff that takes forever.

Back