• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List of best selling Oakley’s of all time?

BenJammin’

Oakley Beginner
Hello all, not sure where to put this, so I’ll start here and draw upon the wealth of information you all possess. I had an idea of making a year by year collection of the best selling SKU’s for each year. I think that would be a cool trip down memory lane, and potentially an easier than average search given that I would be tracking down the best selling model from each year.

Do we know, or has Oakley ever published a list of their best selling SKU’s each year? Might that be information that one of your O contacts could pass along? Just throwing a line in the water to see if I can get a bite. Thank you.

Not sure about the year by year best sellers but i would imagine frogskins than gascans to be at the top of the all time lists

Not sure about the year by year best sellers but i would imagine frogskins than gascans to be at the top of the all time lists

Kind of what I was thinking....

I can think of a few dozen ideas of what I think would be on the list, but an official list is what I am after. I can envision a case of the all time best sellers would be a great display/conversation piece. Many of you probably already own most of them without knowing it!

Yes I would say frogs I think every one has a pair I know I have at least 10. Also five squared will be up there I have over 100 pairs of lenses for them that have had prescription lenses fitted so very popular model.

Yes I would say frogs I think every one has a pair I know I have at least 10. Also five squared will be up there I have over 100 pairs of lenses for them that have had prescription lenses fitted so very popular model.
5 squared. 100 lenses. Noted for future begging.

Back