1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got my R1 up for trade or sale. Here's a bit about them

Oakley romeo 1 for sale
    These are Bnib and Only been displayed and never worn
    Comes complete with matching box
    Xmetal finish with black iridium lenses
    No spider cracks or marks at all
    As new as you can get condition, not seen a cleaner matching pair for sale
    Fantastic example of a pair of oakleys
    I've never owned one of these before and took them in a swap.
    Will be putting the money more towards the elite range
    Thought I would like to keep them but will move them on
    Now $900 posted anywhere in the world or open to offers
    Things I would consider in a trade (cash either way depending on a deal) would be pitboss Tron, Ducati, indy500, juliet 24k, xsquared 24k, c-six, WHY?

Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zps8de0ac91.jpg
    Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zps526ec6be.jpg
    Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zps5312f0c7.jpg
    Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zps87c147e3.jpg Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zpsfdddde05.jpg
    Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zpsac919071.jpg
    Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zpsdbc0b829.jpg
    Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zpsf8f4a676.jpg
    Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zps303c4419.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Great pair......$1200 is Jordan pricing IMHO and that's even high for a Jordan....But nonetheless it's a premium piece.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/19/14
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh fair enough, I was going off of what I've seen them sell for as I didn't know where to pitch them. Anyway open to sensible offers...

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Very Nice pair man, good luck on your PB hunt

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Lets keep the thread on topic. If you aren't interested in purchasing, no reason to post in here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    At the request of the seller I have cleaned up the thread a bit. He has posted his price and is up for sensible offers. If you are interested then PM the seller and negotiate for the purchase. Thanks all!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    include rubber kit? and warranty card and paperwork?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yep, please see pic below

Lnib Romeo 1 Xmetal Black Complete For Sale Or Trade PRICE DROP - image_zps19b384e5.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, this is the second time I have had to clean this thread from unnecessary postings and useless clutter. A total of 20 posts had to be removed. You know the forum rules. When Admin and a Mod have to continuously ask that you not post unless your interested in buying or asking a relevant question then move on. This thread does not need members posting that the price is high, GLWS, or anything that is not conducive to good forum practice. I am not talking about a member with three posts asking about making a deal. Last request. Thanks!! :focus:

Last edited by a moderator: 2/25/14
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop to $1000 shipped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.