• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

London Police Collectors Pack

psshhh! thats pretty dam low for that collectors pack. The sweatshirt is so sick, that buyer basically got the case and sweatshirt free.

I'm the one who bought it off eBay, I was curiouse if I got a good deal for it! I see a lot of posts on here where things the members sell are usually 50% of what I've been paying.
Thanks!

I'm the one who bought it off eBay, I was curiouse if I got a good deal for it! I see a lot of posts on here where things the members sell are usually 50% of what I've been paying.
Thanks!

In my opinion $400 or less is a good deal!

I paid 450 a few years ago on ebay and was really happy with the price so I would say you did pretty well IMO. I was watching that auction too, not to bid just curious because they do not sell that often. I was expecting it to bring more.

I do not know if I even looked to see how much it was. I would say even if it was high you still got a pretty good deal. Plus the LP pack is really cool. You will love it!