1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Lens doesnt matter but would prefer Blue Iridium Strike. Price wise depends on condition. I have seen some in decent condition sell between 150-200 on ebay but if its prestine I would go higher. Let me know what you got or if you know someone who has one. This is a pair I have wanted since high school and now am barely going for it. Help a frellow O brotha out.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck, crystal blue is an awesome frame. Ive got one, but just one. Never had a lens in it. But with only having one, its NFS. You will find one. I'll keep my eyes open.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I am getting one on the Bay but frame isnt all that but I would love to find one as close to LNIB as possible. I have always been in love with that frame with the white socks and Blue Iridium. I knew a girl who had those in High School and she treated them like crap. Broke my heart. Thanks for the help on the search. Show me yours so I can be jealous :).

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    These two have never had a lens installed. Waiting for the perfect lens for them.

Looking For A Gen One Crystal Blue MFrame - ehyqegu3.jpg

Looking For A Gen One Crystal Blue MFrame - gu5anuva.jpg

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Damn man thats awesome, so no stress cracks? You not going to put the Blue Iridium in them? I love the way they look with the White and Blue. Your Frames look new, are they?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure what shape lens but I was thinking blue iridium or maybe + red. Yes, never had a lens in them as in brand new.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Well of course if you ever decide to sell it, im your huckleberry lol

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry man, its NFS, too hard to replace in this condition.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those are gorgeous