• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For A Gen One Crystal Blue MFrame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Lens doesnt matter but would prefer Blue Iridium Strike. Price wise depends on condition. I have seen some in decent condition sell between 150-200 on ebay but if its prestine I would go higher. Let me know what you got or if you know someone who has one. This is a pair I have wanted since high school and now am barely going for it. Help a frellow O brotha out.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck, crystal blue is an awesome frame. Ive got one, but just one. Never had a lens in it. But with only having one, its NFS. You will find one. I'll keep my eyes open.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck, crystal blue is an awesome frame. Ive got one, but just one. Never had a lens in it. But with only having one, its NFS. You will find one. I'll keep my eyes open.

I am getting one on the Bay but frame isnt all that but I would love to find one as close to LNIB as possible. I have always been in love with that frame with the white socks and Blue Iridium. I knew a girl who had those in High School and she treated them like crap. Broke my heart. Thanks for the help on the search. Show me yours so I can be jealous :).

These two have never had a lens installed. Waiting for the perfect lens for them.

ehyqegu3.jpg

gu5anuva.jpg

Username Hidden said:
These two have never had a lens installed. Waiting for the perfect lens for them.

ehyqegu3.jpg

gu5anuva.jpg

Damn man thats awesome, so no stress cracks? You not going to put the Blue Iridium in them? I love the way they look with the White and Blue. Your Frames look new, are they?

Not sure what shape lens but I was thinking blue iridium or maybe + red. Yes, never had a lens in them as in brand new.

Username Hidden said:
Not sure what shape lens but I was thinking blue iridium or maybe + red. Yes, never had a lens in them as in brand new.

Well of course if you ever decide to sell it, im your huckleberry lol

Sorry man, its NFS, too hard to replace in this condition.

Those are gorgeous